POST-PSYCHEDELIC / ENTHEOGEN INTEGRATION
– History and Ethical use of Psychedelics/ Entheogen.
– Introduction to Buddhist Psychology and Yogic principles and practices.
– Body and Trauma.
– Basic Biodynamic CranioSacral awareness and touch.
– The Art of Non-doing.
Head Faculty: Lidija Martinovic Rekert
Andrew Feldmar- Bio-Ethics
Trauma and body: TBA
Buddhist Psychology: TBA
CranioSacral Touch: TBA
"In this practice it’s not important that we have experience.
We have to have no experience at all.”
- Gioia Irwin
TENSEGRITY REPAIR TEACHER TRAINING
Three full weekends and one Thursday in a week, over four weeks.
– What is Biotensegity and how it works.
– Experiential Anatomy and Developmental Movement Patterning.
– How to open the Energy Gates of the Body.
– Movement as Meditation.
Disclaimer: The practices we offer are not meant to be medical services. If any of these offerings may be questionable for your health or well-being, please consult your medical practitioner.
Subscribe to stay in touch
Enter your email below to get updates on our classes, trainings, and other offerings